Wednesday 27 January 2010

Winter Romance Restart *TWO*! WIP 1!

So.. Um.. I restarted the Winter Romance piece.. Again....! This is the last restart I promise haha! The other one just wasnt working out. I loved the background I created, dont get me wrong but I spent so long on it that.. I just couldnt see past it anymore. Suddenly the character sdidnt fit in anymore. Hopefully I can still use the pic for something though.

This time I am sketching the characters with a definite romantic pose in mind. Whereas the other image was going to focus on the period just before they fall in love, where the feelings are just beginning to emerge, this one is all about Luke and Evelyn being all ~*~lovey dovey~*~ How sweet =P

Anyway, only a figure sketch here, probably half an hour to this point. I am finding poses and anatomy ridiculously challenging at the moment. Bleh.

Enjoy :) Crits VERY welcome, befor eI start painting this up!!

No comments: