Sunday 17 February 2008

Nana Osaki [Final Piece]


Nana Osaki from NANA x) I haven't seen the anime; I've read a little bit of the manga and seen the first movie and.. wow. Mika Nakashima is the most perfect person to play Nana O, it's untrue o-o

Idk. I guess I thought I'd do a little tribute art xD

I sketched/inked it the night before last, and coloured it yesterday.. I think it took about 4 hours in total :) I had fun with it, and the only thing that hindered my progress was the paper bleeding continually (even though it's supposed to be bleedproof *sigh* ¬_¬ ) so.. yes. There was quite a lot of colour bleeding over the outside lines (which I edited out here..).. I guess its not too bad but it is noticeable and really annoyed me :/

The pleated skirt was so much fun to do. I've never coloured taertan before but damn, it's so immensely awesome to do I may just have to draw it again sometime soon xDDDD <33333333>

No comments: