Sunday 10 February 2008

WIP [No title yet]


I've had some trying times recently, especially this past month. It's kind of been.. hell. I've been drawing a lot of personal things lately and this is one such thing. I sketched it last night, and this is the result of an hour or two of painting. It looks very different from the sketch actually - the character here has a much more mature facial structure, whereas the one in the sketch seemed much younger and had freckles.. Idk. I just go with the flow lol. Either way I'm pretty proud of it so far, and I hope I manage to finish it soon. Thought I'd post a preview of what I had so far, anyway.

Enjoy

lovelove <3

1 comment:

Mossy said...

It's coming along really nicely, hun! The somewhat blank expression really adds to the mood of the piece - I'd like to see it finished~