Saturday 9 February 2008

Blending practice (with Letraset Markers)



Ok, so this one was a pen doodle in my sketchpad so I could try and improve using my Letraset marker pens. Theyre.. really crap, honestly o-o; Very hard to blend and they dry very quickly - Ideally Id love copics, I usually use Prismacolours though, which are cheaper but do work well. Ive had prismas for a while, so I need to get used to my Letrasets because I use them together. The only reason I have them is because I had no skin colours (or reds) whatsoever and they were the only markers available at the time, so I bought a few. So, uh.. yes. Need to practice with them, and this was a little quick try :)

It actually looks really pretty IRL. The cloours blend really smoothly and everything looks very bright and colourful so.. yes. T'is hopeful :D

...Man I really want some copics though.. ^_^;

Anyway, enjoy :)

lovelove <3>

2 comments:

Mossy said...

Ohwoooow 8O That looks really good! They blend so awesomely and look really pretty XD *Flails* Very cute person, too~ Nice job, Meggles!

Unknown said...

Thanks Mossushi! <3333333333