Sunday 16 March 2008

Commission WIP


Its been a while.. whoops! ^^;

But here is a sketch for a commission I'm currently working on :) Going to be digitally drawn up, when I have the time. I went way overboard on the details on the face / ears, because I had altitle time on my hands, lol, but eh. Ah well! Very fun commission so far :)

Still have a little work to do on the sketch before I can draw it up in Photoshop, but yes. Really enjoying it so far! Havent used a reference for facial features, but I did use one for the expression, hurr :3 Yay realism <3

Thats all for now, catch you later!

Lovelove <3>

1 comment:

Mossy said...

That's looking really nice, Meggle~ Utterly love the detail, there - you are coming along SO well with your realism! Keep it up! ^^ I love the eyes especially; they look so striking~