Saturday 29 March 2008

Chii-chan [Finished Picture]

[ Tools used: black ink pen (width 0.38), letraset markers, prismacolor markers, karismacolor pencils ]

Well this is the finished version! Hasnt taken long to do at all, and it was very nice to draw indeed. Rather relaxing. Its been so long since I properly sat down and drew something traditionally and I really enjoyed getting back to markers again, very much, as well as a piece which is more fun than serious and detailed :D I don't often do fanart but a watcher had suggested doing a chobits piece so.. why the heck not xD

I do apologise for the poor quality scan though. I scanned at 300dpi but.. yes. Sadly my scanner loves to eat anything I put in it so its still immensly grainy even at this small size.. :(

(May make a wallpaper of this actually.. who knows :3 )

So.. enjoy! :)

lovelove! <3




No comments: