Tuesday 30 March 2010

Doodles

Huur, so I had college today lol. Go figure the doodles began as, again, I forgot my sketchbook. D'oh!

The main reason I started sketching is becausemy friend was going through ideas for her wedding gown the other day and I just couldnt stop thinking about it! I'm not sure if this is quite the right design for her (but it combines elements she likes), but I'ma show it to her anyway and see what she thinks :) The arms and shoulders are made with lace, there is also a lace band around the waist, and...... the rest is just made from opaque fabric. I think the skirt might actually look really nice in silk. I'm quite
randomly tempted to paint up this concept!

The one I definitely want to draw up though, is top left! Its supposed to be expressing pure joy - I suppose, think "Stardust", if you've ever seen that movie. She's literally glowing. I want to give her a subtle radiance, but also to appear as if theres light pouring out of her heart. I hope I can pull that off. I hope also that I even have time to draw this idea, because I havent had a proper chance to draw in weeks which is totally peeving me off!

As for the rest, they're just my hand-spazzes. I rather like the random genki-girl though haha, retarded leg/foot and all lol.

Enjoy!


No comments: