Sunday 7 March 2010

Chloe (Final Piece) + Coronation WIP 4


I know I didnt really show any WIPS of this piece - sorry! I did try take some photos but they came out shockingly awful so I didnt post them :) I am so happy with this piece - it was the funnest portrait I've ever done, and it was so different to draw. For the first time I have used a mix of colour with graphite in a portrait, and I have also done much more than just a head portrait. I really cant wait to try out a piece like this again! You can find this posted on my Deviantart here.

Model is the lovely Chloe Pridham, in a shoot for the Sunday Times Style Magazine.


Here is the next WIP for my coronation piece featuring Naisa (right) and Rasir (left). I really LOVE how her dress is coming out, so I had to share it! Also pretty happy with the sword. Can you see how I have embedded her lovely golden bodice with pearls? Pretty :D I wish this dreass was real

No comments: