Thursday 18 February 2010

Anne Hathaway (Final piece) + Chloe WIP 1



So I am really inspired to start this new piece, but in the back of my mind I was thinking "You still havent finished that portrait of Anne Hathaway yet.. tut tut...."... so I decided that my reward for finishing THIS picture would be to start the one I am so inspired to draw haha!

The picture I'm really inspired on is a graphite & colour pencil portrait of a model who I believe is Kaya Scodelaria (it looks to be her spitting image if not!)** You can see the first pencil sketch below :P Its fully cleaned up and mostly erased out so I can colour over it without the lines showing up, which is why it scanned faintly, and why, as you can see I had to max out the contrast!


** I looked up the name of the model in this sketch... sad to find its not Kaya at all, its actually a model called Chloe Pridham. Oh well. Shes beautiful to draw all the same...


No comments: