Wednesday 23 June 2010

20 Minute Concept


Enjoy! Click for the full version - This is just a random pose / anatomy sketch I did, I decided I would write little notes on how I did it. 20 minutes it probably about the quickest I've finished something like this, so that's pretty cool in my eyes! Usually I get totally lost and absorbed in the minute details and cant sketch ANYTHING quickly! I do realise this isnt perfect though being such a rushed thing, but, thats fine by me :) Practice makes perfect!

The thinking behind this was a rogue / thief character, running away - perhaps she got caught stealing! She roams around with a bird of prey - a peregrine or a red kite, I haven't decided hence why I didn't try draw that - which she is just about to release so she can run faster without fear of hurting it. Maybe I will draw this up one day! I quite like the concept :D

No comments: