Friday 17 April 2009

A Fully Female Traditional Post!

Hullo there :)

This post is a dump of stuff that I've sketched / done recently, or things that have simply just been lost until now in my sketchbooks! Enjoy :D Commentary under each image :)

imaeko




This is an ACEO to accompany one I posted last week on Deviantart ( link ). I dont think I'll post it on DeviantART though. Even though its a sister piece, I'm not very happy with how it turned out. The scan hasnt done it much justice, to be honest, but even so! I tried to make this person look older... but it didnt work very well. At least I dont think so. Still, I guess its practice snd practice leads to improvement :)



Gosh, I drew this months ago, and found it today. I actually really like this! The only reason I didnt post it anywhere was because I fancied a background on it, but never got around to doing one, and so.. it just got forgotten :S But, this is a new character, Mea (pronounced like "Mia", just spelt differently), and I very much enjoyed designing her character. Fingers crossed I can make it a little more refined in the future :D This one was one I really wanted to finish, but I fear I really screwed up on the skin so I'm really unsure whether to progress with it or not. Its been sat in my sketchbook for a week while... This is Irumae, sister of my character Aung. She has a sad story which.. I hope one day to write.

I still see this in my minds eye... dark hair, bright eyes, and a gleaming teal dragonscale dress... maybe I should just finish it for the heck of it! However I am also not sure what to do for a background - I cant think of one but it would be such a shame to leave it lacking!




Ooh, I sketched this in February :) I wanted to draw something really dynamic looking, and to me, something as fey as a nymph or faerie, something along those lines, strikes me as a being very lithe, flexible, and dynamic. So I had fun sketching this one, simple though it is!

No comments: