Monday 21 July 2008

[WIP] [Competition] Secret World

(The last WIP of "Guardian" is still on my camera, so I need to get that before I'll upload it with the final piece here soon :) )

So anyway. On Saturday I sketched the below image in my sketchpad (roughly an hour and a half), to enter in a themed competition with a wealth of prizes. I'm praying so hard I win, but as you can see from the WIP below that I still have a way to go lol. Still, I'm having a lot of fun doing this - I'm really putting my all into it! I think its going great so far, but, as what I have already painted has taken 3 to 4 hours (I did it all today).. theres a looooooooong time left to go before its done. But, I cant wait ;)

Enjoy and look forward to more WIPS! :D

* by the way, yes the grass is a custom made brush specially for this piece lol. No way was I drawing each individual blade.. ^.^;
* these images are also both at 20% of full size :)



No comments: