Monday 12 November 2007

"v e i l" / Mako + Kai sketches / "k a i" (final piece)

Can't remember what prompted me to draw a pose like this (Im sure you can see the date, it is over a month old afterall, eheh), but it was mainly to draw the hair, which was inspired when I saw a fantastic pencil-artist on DeviantART who did the most fantastic hair! Really stylised and original ^^ So I tried a more blocky approach to hair in this quick sketch :) Had fun but I don't think it's really quite my style, I'll keep to my usual methods *chuckles*



This second set of sketches was my hand entertaining itself in Biology class, coupled with my mind's desire to draw Yaoi *laughs* Obviously I couldn't draw Yaoi in class, especially since everyone looks over my shoulder when I draw, so I contented myself with a few rough figure sketches of Kai and Makoto (Left to right: Kai, Makoto, Kai holding Makoto). Have to say I hate the one on the right. Looked so pretty in my head! Came out so badly as a sketch, though I suppose it's ok for something I didn't even refine ^^; The one of Kai on the left, you may recognise from my DeviantART gallery, or my Y!Gallery as the picture below:


Well thats all for now, so enjoy! :D

Enjoy!

Love <3>

No comments: