Tuesday 13 November 2007

Tanz der Schmetterlinge ("Dance of the Butterflies") [finished piece]


"Tanz der Schmetterlinge"

(In English this translates to "Dance of the Butterflies")

(Please full view! :3)

Hehe ^_^ Haven't even posted this up on DeviantART yet (will probably post tomorrow), but I thought I'd share it here, and over at my portfolio on Talent Database today :)

Well, I started this on the 13th of June: that's one day short of five months ago. Five months, I know! So long ^_^; But I put a lot of effort into this one. I wanted to make it really dynamic, and such. Tried hard on the anatomy, and for those eagle-eyed observant watchers out there, the flowy hair was inspired by the style of Lono-momo who is one of my favourite artists and greatest inspirations :) Admittedly... she does a better job than me, but.. still ^^; It was most fun to do. Really love long flowing hair :) Also tried hard on the colouring. Did this using PrismaColor markers, and KarismaColor pencil crayons ^^ And to say I did it on paper which isn't bleedproof, I think I did well xD This was pretty much one of my first marker pictures attempted :) Though.. I can see mistakes everywhere I look I think it's still a good effort ^^;

Here's to the future, ne? I really am proud of this. I look forward to what I can achieve in the future, for sure! ^__^

Enjoy! :D

Love <3>

No comments: